Lead your businesS To record growth.
The Seed Transformation Program is a business leadership program unlike any other. It’s for daring and determined CEOs and founders who want to increase revenue and scale exponentially. Exclusively designed for established enterprises, this powerful program, led by Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty and seasoned advisors, works with you and your management team in both in-person and online formats.
with other Seed
$1 Billion+ In Collective Capital Raised (Usd)
One of my ambitions for the company was to take it public. But I didn’t have any idea how to do that...I had literally given up and said I don’t think I’ll get there...Seed helped me see that it’s possible.”
Founder & Managing Director | Q Sourcing
Program Fee and Scholarships
Thanks to the generosity of founding donors Robert “Bob” King (MBA ’60) and Dorothy “Dottie” King, and many others, this program is offered to you at a fraction of its actual cost. In Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa, the cost of the program has been subsidized in part by the De Beers Group.
In addition, scholarships are available to smaller enterprises, women founders, and social entrepreneurs. Scholarship applications will be provided upon request to applicants who advance to the interview stage.
- CEO/Founder of a for-profit business with revenue between US $300K – $15M
- Primary operations based in Africa, South Asia or Indonesia
- Have a management team of at least two people in addition to the CEO or founder
- Applicants from most industries are eligible
Revenue less than $300K? Seed has programs for small, growing businesses, too.
Program Schedule & Commitment
10 Months | January – November | Blend of in-person and online
2x week-long classroom sessions for CEOs/Founders
Week one: 19–24 January in Nairobi, Kenya
Week two: 9–13 June in Accra, Ghana
Week one: 19–24 January in Chennai, India
Week two: 9–13 June in Chennai, India
Week one: 19–24 January in Jakarta and/or Bali, Indonesia
Week two: 9–13 June in Jakarta and/or Bali, Indonesia
2x full-day workshops held at your company with you, your Seed Business Advisor, and management team (dates tbd)
ONLINE CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
5–8 hours/week for CEOs/Founders
2–4 hours/week for management team
CEOs/Founders Receive a Stanford GSB Certificate
Company Receives a Certificate of Participation
The STP Described
In this animated “explainer” film, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the structure and various components of this unconventional learning experience. Watch the video
- Develop the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale your business using the world-class curriculum and innovative insights of Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Facilitate buy-in, implementation, and impact by including up to five members of your management team in the learning journey
- Create a detailed action plan to grow and transform your business
- Get support from your dedicated Seed advisor to apply new tools and frameworks to your business
- Upon program completion, access Stanford coaches, consultants, and student interns to help you implement your growth plan
- Receive a certificate from the Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Become a member of the Seed Transformation Network, a group of over 1,000 peers from 30 countries, for continued engagement and learning
| The Lucient Group