LEAD YOUR BUSINESS
TO RECORD GROWTH.
The Seed Transformation Program is a business leadership program unlike any other. It’s for daring and determined CEOs and founders who want to increase revenue and scale exponentially. Exclusively designed for established enterprises, this powerful program, led by Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty and seasoned advisors, works with you and your management team in both in-person and online formats.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 MAY 2024
with other Seed
$1 Billion+ In Collective Capital Raised (Usd)
What I love about the Stanford Seed program is the in-company workshops. Though I'm very meticulous and I do share all the things that I learn with my team, there's nothing like having them all together with a Stanford Seed facilitator.”
Founder & CEO | EZ Vidya (Chrysalis)
Program Fee and Scholarships
Thanks to the generosity of founding donors Robert “Bob” King (MBA ’60) and Dorothy “Dottie” King, and many others, this program is offered to you at a fraction of its actual cost.
In addition, scholarships are available to smaller enterprises, women founders, and social entrepreneurs. Scholarship applications will be provided upon request to applicants who advance to the interview stage.
- CEO/Founder of a for-profit business with revenue between US $300K – $15M
- Primary operations based in South Asia
- Have a management team of at least two people in addition to the CEO or founder
- Applicants from most industries are eligible
Revenue less than $300K? Seed has programs for small, growing businesses, too.
Program Schedule & Commitment
10 Months | January – November | Blend of in-person and online
2x week-long classroom sessions with a cohort of CEOs/Founders
Week one: 19 – 24 January in Chennai, India
Week two: 9 –13 June in Chennai, India
2x full-day workshops held at your company with you, your Seed Business Advisor, and management team (dates tbd)
ONLINE CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
5–8 hours/week for CEOs/Founders
2–4 hours/week for management team
CEOs/Founders Receive a Stanford GSB Certificate
Company Receives a Certificate of Participation
The STP Described
In this animated “explainer” film, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the structure and various components of this unconventional learning experience. Watch the video
- Develop the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale your business using the world-class curriculum and innovative insights of Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Facilitate buy-in, implementation, and impact by including up to five members of your management team in the learning journey
- Create a detailed action plan to grow and transform your business
- Get support from your dedicated Seed advisor to apply new tools and frameworks to your business
- Upon program completion, access Stanford coaches, consultants, and student interns to help you implement your growth plan
- Receive a certificate from the Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Become a member of the Seed Transformation Network, a group of over 1,000 peers from 30 countries, for continued engagement and learning
Sriram Gopal, Founder & CEO | Future Farms